**** that dude

By Anonymous - 13/07/2022 10:00

Today, none of us had any idea that our grandfather was a huge racist until I brought my new girlfriend over to a family gathering, and he started yelling because she's Indian, some of the most disgusting racial slurs I’ve ever heard. We left when it looked like he might actually hit her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 284
You deserved it 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tc201002 11

I think y’all should’ve left the moment the racial slurs started, just my opinion

that sucks, but if none of you knew, maybe he should be checked for mental issues. could be early onset of dementia or something. good luck.

Comments

tc201002 11

I think y’all should’ve left the moment the racial slurs started, just my opinion

that sucks, but if none of you knew, maybe he should be checked for mental issues. could be early onset of dementia or something. good luck.

You know, it's not elder abuse if they had it coming.

tiptoppc 19

I’m white (100%), my wife is black/hispanic/chinese. My dad is from Louisiana (not racist, it’s why he left LA), I sympathize with you. My wife’s family hates me for being white, and my family hates my wife for not being white. Since I allign with chaotic evil, it gives me great pleasure to know my dead relatives are spinning in their grave. I thought about grabbing a giant magnet tombstone and copper wire, wrapping their corpses with it and making an electric company. It gives me delight to know I am making them spin in their grave. Now with a wee little one on the way, I laugh knowing they are horrified by the idea of their genetics “tainted” (their words, not mine) and can’t wait to see the faces of my family when I announce it.

wysegirl 24

You waited that long? Poor girl.