By Lifeguard - 04/04/2009 19:03 - United States

Today, I was fired because a patron complained that she didn't like the way I kept staring at her kids. I was a lifeguard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 536
You deserved it 4 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You couldn't have explained that to your boss? All lifeguards have to watch the kids in the pool. It's part of the job description...

Comments

arienh4 0

Well said, #13, and #11, I can understand that you don't have a large attention span, but read past like 1 or 2 sentences please.

eastsidehippie 0

Well its America, the ones that actually do work get fired while the lazy buttholes keep their job

grl_from_god 0

#8 brings up a good point. It's good that there's a high awareness that there ARE people out there who will hurt your kids, but people are getting silly. I've heard of a few stories where men have had the cops on them because their daughter was crying and batshit moms with nothing better to do immediately assumed that the daughter was being kidnapped. Actually, I've even heard stories where just being at the park, not doing anything but watching their daughters, has gotten fathers in trouble.

Lets be honest. You were probably staring at her kids because they were hot.

only way this happened is if you just got off work, were fully dressed and were standing there staring, you are a liar or an idiot... either way FYL

how da he'll do u no read the ****** comments above and you would understand what his job requires him to do. you are retarded.

glockjaw 0

Look at you # 13. No one asked for your life story about the last movie you watched. Anyone with half a brain knows that Jim Carey is a pathetic excuse for comedy and so to bring him into this just adds to your stupidity. And for the record, the fact that you used 'thus' twice in yet another rant proves that you are pretending to be smart. It's cute. Sorry I missed the 'Honestly' remark. Maybe my reading comprehension wouldn't be so ****** up if you would have used proper grammar in writing the sentence. And your comparison sucks even harder because it was in no way relating to a cartoon in which the lifeguard has their tongue hanging out staring at kids. The Mask wasn't even a cartoon! God you suck.

effmalife 0

i dont believe this because thats waht a lifeguard does. this story sounds like a load of crap thats like if i said "Today i was working at a sandwich shop and was fired for making a sandwhich. fml" thats just stupid...