By Lifeguard - 04/04/2009 19:03 - United States

Today, I was fired because a patron complained that she didn't like the way I kept staring at her kids. I was a lifeguard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 536
You deserved it 4 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You couldn't have explained that to your boss? All lifeguards have to watch the kids in the pool. It's part of the job description...

Comments

17Master 0

What #22 said. And don't lifeguards get those kickass sunglasses? How would she know if you're "staring"? Stupid woman.

marykateex3 0

Glockjaw (#11/28): just don't speak, please. Anywho, I'm sorry OP. Maybe next time you shouldn't do your job? ::rolls eyes:: But on the bright side, now you can get a job where your boss isn't a dumbass :D

#11/#28 - #8 actually made a good point (unlike you) and I happen to agree with it. So STFU.

Glockjaw, I'm glad you exist because we need people on the stupid end of the spectrum.

Some people are just too paranoid in this world... as a lifeguard you indeed need to watch and observe people. :-/

kennyboy 0

god dude, kat ms, panime, marykateex, please just quit life. You guys are all probably a bunch of ****** nerds with no life at all. Especially Panime dude. pANIME. Who watches that shit? ****** fags that cant get a girlfriend, and really dont have very many friends, if any. Oh and the leader of this little geek squad, nomadxx7. Why is your name nomadxx7? is it because your a nomad that is constantly on the move because no one wants to hear his opinion? Well your opinion isnt wanted here either so please leave and take the rest of the geek squad with you please. god dude ur a failure!

Shermanasty 0

Dude, that sucks! i am a lifeguard too and i hate when people say stuff like that. You have to watch the kids. You have to ensure the safety of others. You should have told your boss that. I don't care what a patron says, i'm sure you weren't like getting turned on by a little kid swimming in the pool. My boss would take my word over a patrons anyday. That's just retarded.

glockjaw 0

Wow, of course he made a good point, # 35. Who's going to argue against the fact that people are getting wrongly accused of pedophilia when clearly they're just doing what's good for the safety of their children? I didn't say i didn't agree with him. I said no one wants to hear him rant about his dad goo-goo ga-ga-ing little kids and making shitty comparisons. He tried to sound smart but all he proved was that he is very, very anti-social. And everyone else trying to be condescending? Please, STFU and grab a tampon. God, I wish they made mouth tampons to suck the bitchiness out of these old hags.