By Lifeguard - 04/04/2009 19:03 - United States

Today, I was fired because a patron complained that she didn't like the way I kept staring at her kids. I was a lifeguard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 536
You deserved it 4 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You couldn't have explained that to your boss? All lifeguards have to watch the kids in the pool. It's part of the job description...

Comments

Twinfools2431 0

hhahahahhahahahah tht funny she's a bitch let's just go wit tht

chilechick108 0

that's pathetic. im taking lifegaurd training. wow

mrblonde_fml 0

Like they actually need lifeguards in MA beaches at the beginning of April. No one in their right mind would go to the beach at that time here, let alone would there be a need for lifeguards.

There is such a thing as indoor pools, you know. And they do have lifeguards there. They're usually open in April.

aww; that's so sad. It's unfortunate you lost your job over something someone else thought was perverted-- when clearly, you were just doing your job.

DizzyDaydreams 1

Wow. This friend of mine is a lifeguard and some anonymous idiot complained that he was touching the little girl's waist. He was only touching it because she almost drowned.

That still doesn't give you the right to be a pedo :)

I can understand her fear. You could have jumped down from your lifeguard stand, SNATCHED up her kid, and ran off. The police never would've tracked you through your job, and no one could've stopped you from running off with her child. She did the right thing. ^^^^^^^^^^^^sarcasm(For you fools who won't get it.)