By anonymous - 19/11/2016 18:35 - Canada - New Westminster

Today, I was eating lunch on my first date with a really pretty girl, when my ex shows up at the same restaurant and starts telling her how bad of a boyfriend I was. My date left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 362
You deserved it 1 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This FML is tricky, I don't know what to vote. Your ex could really have been terrible or maybe you were actually a bad boyfriend..

If she's gonna believe some girl that just showed up without giving you a chance you're better off anyway.

Comments

Go to the cops. Report your ex and ask for a restraining order. Also tell everyone you know on social media what she did.

I don't think you can blame your date for excusing herself from what was a very awkward situation. She obviously felt that maybe you had some unfinished business in your last relationship or just wasn't interested in the drama. Call her, apologize for your ex, and see if she is interested in trying again. If not, it wasn't meant to be.

LevelupKid 8

Oh my god... dude I'm sorry. What the ****?! A moment of silence is in order...and may lightning strike down on every annoying, harassing ex that ever existed...

J15237 25

Couple of things: 1: How did your ex know where you were? 2: Were you a bad boyfriend? (Cheater or anything) Or is your ex just a vindictive person who doesn't want you to be happy?