Stoner Logic

By Anonymous - 07/08/2017 00:30

Spicy
Today, I've been sleeping with my drug dealer from high school who I still buy pot from for the past week. He made me go down on him a few days ago and he smelled funny but I didn't say anything. Today, he told me he only showers 2-3 times a month and he thinks he's a genius for it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 219
You deserved it 11 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lwint76 10

I wanna know how some one makes you go down on them... you sucked stank balls because you wanted to not because he made you!

sunshine1421 14

might be time to evaluate your habit or at least maybe consider a new drug of choice... or another idea get a better job so you can afford your habit and not have to blow your dirty ass drug dealer as payment

Comments

This is quite likely a sign to get some professional help, even if it means getting off the pot and onto commercial drugs.

Lwint76 10

I wanna know how some one makes you go down on them... you sucked stank balls because you wanted to not because he made you!

Yes, because all people with addictions have them because they love ruining their own lives.

You can physically force someone. you can threaten them. You can intimidate them. there are loads of ways. it was not something OP wanted to do because they said they didn't want to do it! please don't blame OP like that

Yummi_913 18

OP put herself in that situation. You don't say "I've been sleeping with my drug dealer" if what is really happening is "my drug dealer has been forcing me to sleep with him". If that was the case why would she even be near him for a whole week? She's clearly sticking around for the drugs. And she's clearly too dumb to do anything better with her life.

sunshine1421 14

might be time to evaluate your habit or at least maybe consider a new drug of choice... or another idea get a better job so you can afford your habit and not have to blow your dirty ass drug dealer as payment

No where in the fml does it say that she blew him for free drugs. Actually it says she still buys it from him. Stop judging other people for the way they live their life.

But it doesn't say that she buys them with money. Also there most likely was a threat of the dealer not selling drugs to OP in the future.

Yummi_913 18

Sorry but they put their shit out there as an FML. Complaining about their predicament and all that. Judgement is warranted because she's causing her own problem and then whines about it. If her sucking mangy dick that (she doesn't want to) had nothing to do with getting free weed, she wouldn't have brought up that she's getting it from him. Could have just said "this guy I've been sleeping with for a week" and then took it from there. And if by chance she isn't getting free weed for the sex, why the **** is she talking to him? She said he MADE her go down on him. What kind of idiotic person goes near someone who does that? Especially when he's dirty like that? She's getting something out of it because clearly she's not doing it because she likes it.

Dariean Allen 8

actually I think i will judge someone for sucking gunk dick.

Elisabetha Aarron 18

If you don't want people to judge your life choices don't put them on the internet

Bubbles77777 11

WHY would you tell ANYBODY this let alone make a fml?

they want people to feel bad for them... or they are high.

Bubbles77777 11

today, i got someone to blow me even though i only shower 2 or 3 times a month. she didn't even swallow. fml

Bubbles77777 11

hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha:) :) :) :)

I bet there was some cheese with those meatballs.

OMG thats such a gross comment, but it was funny & I shudder that i must agree. haa.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Cut it off now because this doesn't end well. This is just the tip, no pun intended.

FYL because you're the equivalent of a crack *****? no definitely YDI

How is OP the equivalent of a crack *****? They never said they sleep with him for weed!

WeirdUS 29

Yeah this is you deserve it and reconsider your habits