By porkythighs - 27/12/2009 14:19 - Singapore

Today, I was driving in the car with my boyfriend and he couldn't keep his hands off me. Nothing to complain about when your boyfriend likes to touch you, right? Except when he keeps smacking your jiggly thighs to watch the ripples and 'tenderize the pork chops'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 350
You deserved it 7 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the butterfly effect. one touch can produce ripples that affects the entire other side of your body.

a cushion for the pushin. if he's playing with the pork chops, you should play with his tiny limp noodle.

Comments

lillybabex 0

Lol yeahh. Your boyfriend is a wierdo for that

wow I consider my thighs big but at least they're tight =S but haha, either lose some weigh or just tell your bf you don't like him doing that.

tell him if he can't touch you kindly, to keep his paws off or its over

I can't stand people touching me while I'm driving.

Dump him. He's a douchebag who doesn't respect you.

Gobsnoglin 0

Lose some weight! Fat people are disgusting.

yeah, you're probably one of those girls who calls themselves "thick" to desperately try and convince the world that their fupa is sexy.

FUPA Hunter! I didn't even think of fupa, therefore I'm happy someone else thought to bring it up.

This is abuse and also behavior that endangered you both, as well as anyone else who might have been in the car! Dump him at once! This guy is beyond loser.

Malinkrot 3

Try telling that to women who have actually been abused... I bet you're the type that has a hissy fit and screams at a guy for 20 minutes if he holds the door open for you.

thank you, malinkrot. i was abused, and i wouldn't have even been offended if this happened to me. like, really? how is this abuse? guys like jiggly things, they are fun to play with. he wasn't attacking her or making mooing sounds at her. if you think this is abuse, you wouldn't even want to know what it's really like. fyl for being so naive.

So when a guy high-fives you, do you consider it a smack or a punch? Or do you just double over in pain and sob about how you're gonna sue him?

element7 0

lmao honestly this is usually nothing to worry about from a guys perspective.. i like doin that too, for fun or to mess around. If it was as serious as you think..well it wouldnt be playful. just tell him it bothers you or respond with something else thats playful and annoyin back at him