By porkythighs - 27/12/2009 14:19 - Singapore

Today, I was driving in the car with my boyfriend and he couldn't keep his hands off me. Nothing to complain about when your boyfriend likes to touch you, right? Except when he keeps smacking your jiggly thighs to watch the ripples and 'tenderize the pork chops'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 350
You deserved it 7 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the butterfly effect. one touch can produce ripples that affects the entire other side of your body.

a cushion for the pushin. if he's playing with the pork chops, you should play with his tiny limp noodle.

Comments

icantellu 7

LMFAO!! i love ur boyfriend already!

big whoop, sounds like hes having fun. its not like hes yelling at you calling you a fatass and beating you or something, hes just being silly.

Russia_fml 0

YDI for thinking this is in any way an FML

Tell him you don't like it and you feel it's disrespectful. He will either stop or give you an explanation for his behavior. If he does neither then he's a jerk and move on. There is no reason to be treated in a way you feel is demeaning, just keep in mind that he may not realize that's how it seems to you.

babygurl23 0

Wow, That suxs he's calling you fat, and Your letting him lol

You people need to stop being dicks and just appreciate this FML for the crazy hilariousness that it is. I'm not saying YDI, I'm saying this is comedic gold. I've never laughed so abruptly in my life. Your boyfriend gets five gold stars.

i completely agree with 89. ive read alot of the comments on this site, and ppl take the stories way out of context and way too seriously. just read how ppl screw up in their lives, laugh, or **** at the person in your head, then get on with your life. and yes, yu should probably go loose some weight. (y).

AntiChrist7 0