By FastTurtle9 - 24/05/2016 20:10 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I've tried literally every possible brand of antiperspirant deodorant available to me in my area. I went to the bathroom to discover I'd pitted out my favorite shirt. It's mild weather, I have done nothing active, and I'm not stressed. My body just loves to make me sweat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 677
You deserved it 1 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TabooSushi 24

Have a doctor check you for hyperhydrosis. Usually when nothing helps stop the sweat, it's a sign of a medical situation.

That can be a sign of something more. Maybe you should go to the doctor to get it checked out.

Comments

That can be a sign of something more. Maybe you should go to the doctor to get it checked out.

TabooSushi 24

Have a doctor check you for hyperhydrosis. Usually when nothing helps stop the sweat, it's a sign of a medical situation.

A good friend of mine has this condition. After seeing the doctor she feels better and does not feel self conscious anymore!

I have hyperhydrosis, I haven't been to the doctor, but I'm like 99% sure it's it. I use something called Driclor. It has stopped the sweating. If you want to save money by not going to the doctor, try Driclor first.

I have hyperhydrosis too! Nothing to be embarrassed about OP, it's much more common than you'd think :) I'd also recommend Driclor, it's an absolute godsend. Put it on overnight then wash it off in the morning. You will see immediate results :) it's not very expensive either! It costs me £6 a go and it lasts me a month. Or you could always ask your doctor for botox injections in your armpits.

I wouldnt reccommend the botox injections, botox often has adverse side effects in the long run. But yea the aforementioned comments sound exactly like what you have, hope you get it sorted out.

I use Drysol!! It's a little pricey but the effects are totally worth it!

I use certain dri for mine and it works wonders

My boyfriend has crazy sweatyness issues. This post is exactly him. You guys have good suggestions!!

TabooSushi 24

Also, unless the pitting is INSANE, try soaking the shirt in a 50/50 mix of warm water and white vinegar overnight, then washing in a pre-soak cycle with Oxiclean and warm water. If your machine doesn't have a soaking option, repeat the overnight soak with warm water and a healthy scoop of Oxiclean, rinse the shirt out well, then wash it in a regular warm water cycle with more Oxiclean. I've gotten some of the worst stains out that way, so unless you have some SERIOUS pitting, it should help.

A nurse told me I was a 'glower' a couple of months ago. I was sweating profusely after climbing the world's highest, steepest, ricketiest, staircase.

You might have to go on medication for it. My cousin unfortunately inherited the gene for profuse sweating and has to take pills to take it down to a normal rate.

One of my buddies gets Botox in his armpits to stop the excessive sweating.

Tiaaa_16 24

I had the same issue and they told me to use odaban and it really does work!!