By porkythighs - 27/12/2009 14:19 - Singapore

Today, I was driving in the car with my boyfriend and he couldn't keep his hands off me. Nothing to complain about when your boyfriend likes to touch you, right? Except when he keeps smacking your jiggly thighs to watch the ripples and 'tenderize the pork chops'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 346
You deserved it 7 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

the butterfly effect. one touch can produce ripples that affects the entire other side of your body.

a cushion for the pushin. if he's playing with the pork chops, you should play with his tiny limp noodle.

Comments

YDI for being a fatty. lose some weight. your boyfriend is awesome.

mmmkayyy 6

Agreed I have a serious hatred for fat people.

inspect him, he may not like what you have to say.

Yes because that's smart. Your boyfriend likes your weight and plays with it, so in turn you insult him because you're mad that he likes the things you think are bad about yourself.

well I do this to my girlfriend all the time, she hates it but , now she got used to it lol , I don't blame ur boyfriend sometimes it feel good lol :)

YDI. I mean fat is something you can control, so I don't see why you should complain about this.

Not always. It can be a medical condition, that you can never get rid of.

You don't have to be fat for that. I'm 110 pounds but when I relax my thighs, they jiggle when smacked. It's normal.

thinmint 0

whatever! jiggling does not=fat! I'm 15% bodyfat and when my thigh muscles are relaxed they jiggle too! one cannot assume from this fml that the OP is overweight... OP I think it's cute that he does that! be more secure with your body!

#13 bbyboo !! u said u like it right I do this to my girlfriend and she's fine with it lol I think it's cute .

Skull_300 0

Well slap some BBQ sauce done there and tell him to pig out on ya and he's not aloud to come back up til he makes you squeal! ;)