By Anonymous - 29/04/2019 18:00

Today, I still can't get my ex out of my house. It's been a year and he, "refuses to give up on something special." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 192
You deserved it 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so i am guessing you haven't actually tried removing him

Is it really your house ? Your name on the paper and everything ? If so, call the cops and report a squat. But then, it depends if you really want your ex out or not.

Comments

so i am guessing you haven't actually tried removing him

Eviction. Depending on the laws where you are, you might be able to have the local Sheriff put him out.

Depends on if it’s ex boyfriend or ex husband.

Charlie Coffman_1920149595 18

How? If it's his/her place and the ex isn't on the lease or mortgage they're a tenant. Tenants can be evicted.

Is it really your house ? Your name on the paper and everything ? If so, call the cops and report a squat. But then, it depends if you really want your ex out or not.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Ex what husband or boyfriend. If ex boyfriend have constable serve 30 day eviction notice and take him to court as long as name not on deed or lease easy enough. If husband should be in separation agreement just have police enforce. End of day a good old fashion bond fire and changing of locks works also lol let him waste his time taking you to court.

TxKitten79 10

Is his name on the house? Do you own or rent? Talk to an attorney about filing an eviction. Unless his name is on the house, then you have to come to an agreement on who's moving out and who's compensating the one who's moving out. It may be lawyer time.

He's probably right. You should give him another chance or fifty.

childlessmother 16

Stop grocery shopping, turn off electric and water then leave for a couple of days. He should leave quickly. Or move in your new boyfriend

bloopaloop 27

You’re not really trying to get rid of him

Maybe you should kick him out of bed first and see how that goes.

courtalex 5

That’s your own fault for allowing that shit. Call the police