By SeeMeInTheDark - 07/12/2009 08:54 - United States

Today, I was doing homework in my room when my roommate started meowing all of a sudden. Not only was he meowing, he started to make loud cat noises that resembled a cat being run over by a car. He's gonna be my roommate for the rest of the year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 085
You deserved it 3 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow...That's pretty reminiscent of my freshman year roommate. She would meow and crawl between your legs every time you came in the room. I switched halfway through the semester because she was freaking insane.

If that's all they do, not a big deal. My best friend makes little cat noises when he works. I've learned what they mean, so I can tell if he's tired, annoyed, happy, ect. It's actually pretty amusing.

Comments

sparxva 12

Just get a water bottle sprayer and spritz him everytime he does it. I can't help you with the marking territory issue though.

iloveblackshirt6 0

HAHAHHAHHA. that comment made my day xD whoaaa...thats kinda sad...:/

DrPluton 0

Watch out! Your roommate is expressing his fursona. Next thing you know, he'll come home in a plush animal costume.

WTFpancakes 0
ZeroCharisma 0

Tell him to shut the hell up. Problem solved.

babylon_pride 0

That sounds like an awesome roommate. At least he isn't anal and keeps arguing with you, or is completely different in every way. But if he keeps acting weird, then just be weirder. :) It works every time.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE A CAT? HOMEWORK ALWAYS MAKES ME GO CRAZY AND BECOME DILLUSIONAL!

i had a roommate who spoke to himself when i was stationed in Pensacola. My advice to you is when he pushes you button wrong one time punch him in the face. It'll hit that reset button and he'll be back to normal. Works all the time.

doof_fisch 2

Scratch his back and see if he sticks his butt up in the air. He might be wanting something.