By StillTooYoung - 20/01/2013 13:13 - United States - Louisville

Today, I was discussing with my husband how it was time I stopped taking birth control so we could have a baby. He looked at me and said sincerely, "We're a little young to be having kids, don't you think?". He's 35 and I'm 32. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 751
You deserved it 5 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imagineapc 11

Sounds like your husband doesn't wants kids. Don't pull the goalie on him, he'll resent you.

Comments

myklknife 6

Kids aren't right for about 90% of the population. Weigh his words with seriousness.

I'm 34 years old female and I think I'm too young for one since my age and well I'm single and I live with my parents

There's really not a "time". I just turned 19 and I have two kids. But I'm married and my husband and I live on our own and we both work. We love having kids while young because we can keep up with them.

tors 9

That sounds way too familiar for me =

Actually you would too old to have to have kids

CharresBarkrey 15
jogihoppa8343 23

he has plans to have kids when he's 135 years old.

I get the sneaking suspicion that this was something you decided should be done before you even thought about consulting him on it. Setting aside the fact that this was a discussion that should have been had before you got married, if you try to force a kid on him then I hope you are ready to be a single parent.

#94 I'm sorry but being that young and having two kids is a little much. Jeez I'm turning 19 in a couple months and have been with my boyfriend for a long time, and i am not thinking about kids at all. I need the time to go to school, not worry about babies :/ I just think some people should wait later, it's not a race to have kids..

Like several others have said, it all depends on you. I had my daughter at 19, my son at 22, and my newest baby 6 weeks ago (I'm 25). I LOVE that by the time my kids are gown and on their own, their father and I will still be young enough to enjoy our marriage and each other and we will still be young enough to do the things together we WANT to do!!

howsitgoingjc 2

What is the right time? And who's to say what the correct tine is?