By Anonymous - 26/04/2013 18:01 - Mexico - Ensenada

Today, I was denounced for being a terrible person, because my family raises chickens, some of which we eat. I was then told how cruel I am for "killing innocent birds" and that "good" people buy their meat from the supermarket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 974
You deserved it 3 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, god-fearing people buy their meat from the big companies who keep their chickens stacked in a square foot box, stacked 10 high in rows of 100, where mans dominion is unquestioned, how dare you blaspheme and raise chickens in a sustainable manner.

Comments

Why go out and kill an animal to eat it when you can just go buy chicken breast that the supermarket grows!? On a side-note: chickens are evil little monsters and every one you eat is a little less darkness in the world.

LOL people are honestly so stupid now a days

LoneBooker88 16

this person must be really stupid considering all meat in the stores has to be butchered at one point in order for it to actually GET there.

The most delicous meal and food is the homemade one. That's my opinion, same goes for the alcohol. :D

And where, may I ask, the f@!# do they think the supermarket chicken comes from? A fine and dandy place where chickens dont get their heads chopped off in a single, gruesome whack? Sheesh people...

Dont eat meat at all, its bad for you, and bad for the environment. Not to mention the horrible death this chicken has when its throat is sliced and then its body dumped in boiling water so its feather can be plucked. If you could live a cruelty free life, why wouldn't you?

Its true, the food at the store isnt meat.

You know what they say... When life gives you stupid people, send a vicious chicken after them.