By Uriah - 03/07/2009 04:20 - United States

Today, I was chatting with an amazing guy online. He was perfect for me. After five hours he told me he loved me and I said it back. So than we decided to trade nudes. I sent mine. Within two seconds my niece calls, laughing her ass off, telling me how weird my birthmark is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 192
You deserved it 109 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uhh, you fell in love with someone over the internet in 5 hours? Thats pretty sad. You should also know that not everyone you talk to online is legit. You deserved that one.

bedspring_kiss54 0

YDI for sending nudes so quickly. You so should've known better... Pax / peace

Comments

Re-read you life "I was chatting to a guy online, 5 hours in, i loved him". F*cking grow up.

FireFlie07 20

Seriously people you can't fall in love in 5 hours while chatting up with someone online! Get a life and get some self respect!

curryndricegirll 0

I'm not even going to mention that you said you "fell in love" after five hours. You decided you were going to send him your nudes? Let me just say that you probably lucked out on some child molester whose nudes you probably would not want to be seeing. You also sound like someone under 18...what with your maturity and all. Taking pictures of minors (even if you're taking a picture of yourself) is pornography and illegal. And even if it weren't, you're an idiot for doing it and I feel no sympathy for you. No wonder Disney kids think they can get away with the same.

curryndricegirll 0

Oh wow. Reread it. You're an even bigger idiot than I had made you out to be. You fell in love with your niece! EPIC! On top of that, you didn't even recognize her phone number. So wow, you're an adult? What I find funny about this 1. You're embarrassed that your niece saw it but are comfortable sending it to a stranger 2. You don't realize that sending it to a stranger probably means that plenty of other strangers will also see it on the way to your niece anyway...but you got lucky 3. You "fell in love" with your niece 4. She actually talked to you for 5 hours just to convince you that she was in love with you 5. The FML you see is that you sent nudes to your niece. You're just a different kind of stupid.

hmm... i dont know about anyone else, but i would not be trying to get nude pics of my aunt.

MrGlad 0

Consider yourself lucky, what would you do if it wasn't your neice, but a coworker? How about an actual rapist who decided he liked your body? You didn't even know this "guy" and sent him nudes...

swooshq 0

Pssshh, she "was in love" and you know, since "he" was an "ammmaazing guy"...it made PERFECT sense to send those pics. Sarcasm. But seriously, OP, if you send nude pics to anyone especially someone you don't know, 1, they'll probably get around and a good amound of people will see them and 2, like #116 said you don't know who it was, it could've been much worse. So uh, yeah don't send nudes to random people on the internet...f---ing crazy people here..YDI

Wow, I've heard rumors about how easy my fellow American women (well, I'm a guy, but you know what I mean) are, but I didn't know it was *THIS* easy to get em hooked! WOW! LOL. Also, FYL for having a gay niece. Edit: And an incestuous one at that.

Spreed 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Sigh. What site were u chatting on for this "guy" not to have a profile pic? Many things wrong with your story that I'll ignore and just say, you don't tell ur family members your screenname. And nude pics? Were y'all cybering??

4 words- Your a ******* idiot. and extra 2 words- Your easy.

ElliexMarie 0

lmao. wow. **** ! it doesn't take five hours to love someone. you're pretty easy . bahahha .

#210, YOU'RE the master of all things grammar, aren't you?

Spreed 0

@164 You're right that seems much more logical than them just making it up. You're a moron!

hey im under 18 and i'm not that stupid.. first, no one online is perfect, taht's creepy, you dont know them.. secondly. you cant fall in love after 5 hours.. third never send your nudes online.. thats not cool.. and yeah your neice is chill lol

Dante167 0

Haha someone sounds desperate. OP: You deserve it for "falling in love" with a random guy in only 5 hours and sending nudes. P.S. You're an idiot.

why would she "recognize her phone number"? they were chatting and sending nude pics online... ?

robinhoood 0

You're an idiot. It's not coincidence that it was her niece, you douche. Her niece probably made a fake IM and played a prank on her. I'd say you're almost as dumb as OP.

so many things wrong with this post. let's see: 1. You went on an online dating service. Desperate. 2. You talked to someone you don't know, ONLINE, for five hours straight, I'd imagine. 3. You told "him" you loved him. AFTER FIVE HOURS. 4. YOU SENT NUDES TO "HIM". Okay, here's the big one. Let's separate this into sub-sections. a. Sending Nudes is stupid all together. b. It's illegal, (I'd imagine you're under 18, due to the previous sections, 1., 2., 3., and 4.,) c. You met this "guy" online. d. I REMIND YOU, YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN TALKING FOR 5 HOURS. e. Does being in love mean you get to seen someone nude? I just don't get this part. I told my boyfriend of 3 years I loved him AGES before we ever had sex. 5. You sent them to your niece, which is stupid of you for not recognizing her email, phone number, website address, etc. Regardless, it is hilarious, but only because you're probably the stupidest person I have ever seen in my entire life. PS. YDI

I think you mean "you're" not "your" Who's the idiot now?

It just whent online xD I hate ******* ***** who think they are in love in like a week of meeting a new guy. NOT TO MENTION ******* 5 HOURS YOU ******* *****! GET A LIFE! GET A REAL BOYFRIEND!

pingpongpickle 8

after 5 hours? god , get a life

I know this is an old FML and all, but holy shit the irony of 171's profile picture. Wow.

Oh wait, that's a dude. Still, though.

It's in poor taste to throw around the word ****. Considering most women who call another one a **** is usually guilty of the same thing. She wasn't being a ****. If anything she is guilty of being gullible and inexperienced, which is something every person has been guilty of at one point or another. Sorry OP that you fell prey to a shitty joke at your expense. I suggest you be more emotionally aware and attentive to what you are doing. The Internet is obviously not always a fun and forgiving place.

DenBriZel 31

Is anyone wondering how you can tell someone you love them after 5 ******* hours? And then trade nudes after? Dafuq

YDI OP, what the hell kind of person says I love you to a internet stranger within 5 hours and sends nude photos before a so gle face shot or even a small confirmation that you're not talking to some scammer??

You should have got him to send you his first.

Yeah who sends nudes first? And why would you send nudes at all? Trade normal pics with clothes on 1st

bedspring_kiss54 0

YDI for sending nudes so quickly. You so should've known better... Pax / peace

YDI for saying I love you too quickly. You only knew the dude for 5 hours and already you're in "love" with him? Smh

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Uhh, you fell in love with someone over the internet in 5 hours? Thats pretty sad. You should also know that not everyone you talk to online is legit. You deserved that one.

seb12992 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You mean she should have met up with him before falling in love?

Hey, there is nothing wrong with meeting new people on the internet I can't meet new people in real life because of my illness the internet is the only place I can meet new friends. what is wrong with OP's choice is the timeline because falling in love in 5 hours is impossible without ever meeting the person outside of the internet.

uh, wtf you doing sending nudes in 5 hours chatting. YDI.

heyyou1203 0

seriously. meeting people online is fine, but most people don't even fall in love in person within 5 hours! also, don't you think it'd be more appropriate for him to send a clothed picture of you first? Do you show up to live dates naked?

33- you just made my day "do you show up to live dates naked?" by the sound of it the OP hasn't gone on a live date in quite some time to the OP: the only reason anyone would ever say FYL is because YDI so much it's almost painful to read. Not only are you so desperate that you chatted online for 5 hours with a total stranger, but you are also stupid enough to send naked photos of yourself to him after confessing your love. Did you realize that most couples date for months, even years before they are ready to honestly say "I love you" to each other? If I had never seen a loser like you in real life I would have thought this was fake, but unfortunately this is what our internet-centered world has come to. The internet could help you find your soul mate I guess but first you'd have to meet them and have a real date like the rest of us normal people before you even begin to feel anything close to love. So basically YDI for being a dumbass in general. Really, the average 10 year old has more internet savvy than you- and I'm willing to bet your niece is around that age.

tomasito_fml 0

62, thank you very much for that. My friend (age 17, unsurprisingly) just told his girlfriend of 2 days, whom he's seen in person three times, that he loves her. Frustrating.

Hey, to be fair, he could love his girlfriend (to the poster with the friend who declared his love after two days). With my boyfriend and me, we both loved each other for about a year before dating (we were in high school then). Two days after we began dating, he blurted it out accidentally. It was such an awkward moment, but now we laugh about it and it's been almost three years now. However, it may be extremely hard to love someone after only knowing them for five hours without seeing them and knowing if they were legit.

DenBriZel 31

What's frustrating is when someone has a boyfriend, "loves" them and everything is perfect. Then one day they break up and suddenly they've "always hated" them. Then literally the next day they already have a new boyfriend who they start posting about, saying they love them and "now found the perfect guy". And it's a constant repeating pathetic cycle.

thebestofboth 20

Ever heard of the show dating naked? Anyone? No.. Okay

Hey OP did you know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary?

Yeah, they took it out and wrote it on the ceiling instead.

ashole1990 10

were you aware that if you say orange really slowly it sounds like gullible?

Dabookofnothing 0
volleyballchicka_fml 0

#47 LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOAAOO faaaaiil !

Ironically 117 is the failure for not realizing it's a "joke".

I love you, #22. And I can say it after 5 secs, not after 5 hours! Do you want my nude pics?!

ashole1990 10

I don't get it. Been trying to say it slower for the past... Damn it. Now I get it.

LMAO @ falling in love with this guy after FIVE HOURS, LMAO @ sending nudes after 5 hours. thats just stupid man. sorry. but you definitely deserve it.

Ashleyxphobia 0

You deserved that more than anybody has every deserved anything. everything about that just screams stupid

ehaile4 0

this is the beat YDI comment lol

If it weren't for people like you, I wouldn't have whacking-off material, thanks