By saraleerocha - 02/11/2010 06:20 - France

Today, I was cashier at work. The line came to a stop, but there was still people there. I kept saying next, but no one moved. I finally looked over the counter where there was a lady who had been standing there the whole time. She was a midget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 870
You deserved it 14 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But she never said anything? Or anyone else in line? This is totally funny :)

i remember a midget at my school was being yelled at to stand up repeatably, she was already standing, but so shy she cudnt talk.

Comments

Excuse me, but "midget" is a derogatory term and very offensive. Please call us Little People or a little person.

deformedsurf 0

Little people are the same size ad children, so you should have the same rights. Shut it until you can ride the big kid rides at Six Flags midget.

laxdude0589 0

look. its not your fault if you cant see her. she needs to make herself known.

SoundnVasion 0

The grief will be gone in a short time.

TryptamineDreame 0

Omg little people get on my nerves. It sounds worse, in my opinion, to call them little people, rather than midget, which sounds better.

I agree! Who wants to be called little person? It would make me feel unimportant. Midget sounds waaay better :) I mean if your short, embrace it!

If they hate the word "midget" and I agree with you the "Little People" sounds awkward...I vote to call them "Fun-Size". :-)

Like most derogatory terms, if you're an outsider, your opinion doesn't much matter. Their preference is the important thing. If a male referred to you as a vaghole instead of a woman because he thought it sounded less derogatory, wouldn't you still take offense?

deformedsurf 0

Vaghole is my new favorite word.

Xx_jESSii 3

it would have been funnier if suddenly you had seen her hand start waving and hear her voice say hey down here asshole. :)

Igor_g5 0

Most little people are tall enough that at least something would show above a standard food service counter. Was she mute too?

They are people too this is more of a Fml for the little person

Maybe she couldn't speak. Would that make her a dumb midget? Haha