By saraleerocha - 02/11/2010 06:20 - France

Today, I was cashier at work. The line came to a stop, but there was still people there. I kept saying next, but no one moved. I finally looked over the counter where there was a lady who had been standing there the whole time. She was a midget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 870
You deserved it 14 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But she never said anything? Or anyone else in line? This is totally funny :)

i remember a midget at my school was being yelled at to stand up repeatably, she was already standing, but so shy she cudnt talk.

Comments

its not you fault, the bitch shoulda said something ( "im right here" would sufice )

SHould be "there WERE still people in line." Learn subject-verb agreement

gonna* Seriously, there are* grammar*** ***If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, at least know how to spell 'grammar'.

deformedsurf 0

If normal sized people are forced to call midgets "little people," then they should have to attach an orange bicycle flag to themselves and wear bells on their shoes so we can see and hear them and don't risk hurting ourselves tripping over them.

ROFL... bicycle flag and bells... awesome

I work with a few people who are extremely short and they do shit like that on purpose just to embarrass other people. OP might feel bad that it happened but the midget also gets a YDI for thinking it's OK to be a douchebag to make up for being short. If he comes in again ask him if he's a mute too and if he isn't then refuse to serve him.

LoonyLuna123 0

i think "little person" is the politically correct term.

itsgen 16

yeaa there not called midgets thats offensive