By Anonymous - 06/07/2012 02:13 - United States

Today, I was called into my first day of work as a cashier. Not even 30 minutes into training, my boss had already "accidentally" touched my ass 7 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 273
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should "accidentally" quit, and "mistakenly" punch him in the face.

perdix 29

Yeah, you could go the sexual harassment route and get him fired while collecting a tiny sum after years of legal proceedings. Or, you could grind that sweet ass into his hand, become the head cashier, and get paid double or more for performing entirely different 'jobs.

Comments

TwiztedYuri 9

and then she gets revenge. how about the next girl and the one after that. get him fired for harassment this will make sure it doesn't happen again... to anyone

16 - You are a degrading, arrogant asshole, just so you know. I assumed my ass is there for me to poop from and for added cushion when I fall.

This is honestly the reason people have a problem with women. It's not all women, but it's eventually stereotyped. He was clearly joking and you yet angry, call him an asshole, and correct him. Get over your feminist views and laugh a little.

Sorry, buts that's what nuts are for; to be kicked constantly on jerks like you.

41- it's not her feminist views. This is FML. No one understands sarcasm.

TheVelocirabbit 10

It's not just feministic views. I'd start yelling at people when they start stereotyping men, women, children, seniors, blacks, whites, gays, straights-It doesn't matter. Some things shouldn't be said, whether they're joking or not.

If accidentally trip while holding hot coffee and dump it on his lap

Hit him with sexual harrassment, and that if he 'accidently' anything again, you'll accidently have him up on charges, slimeball. You don't have to put up with that crap at work, or anywhere.

45 hit the nail on the head. I'm not a "feminist" (I'm all for equality), but there is a line you don't cross and 16 went over and beyond it.

Rocky007 15

Wonder if the OP was wearing Daisy Dukes?

Well, sounds like cashier uniform to me... =_=