By Anonymous - 06/07/2012 02:13 - United States

Today, I was called into my first day of work as a cashier. Not even 30 minutes into training, my boss had already "accidentally" touched my ass 7 times. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 272
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should "accidentally" quit, and "mistakenly" punch him in the face.

perdix 29

Yeah, you could go the sexual harassment route and get him fired while collecting a tiny sum after years of legal proceedings. Or, you could grind that sweet ass into his hand, become the head cashier, and get paid double or more for performing entirely different 'jobs.

Comments

You have to send a complaint immediately

McNerdyNerd 8

File harrassment. Things like this happen all the time. Nasty men deserve to be put in their place. They aren't entitled to your ass.

We need sexual harassment panda to set him straight.

How do you get "called in" to your first day of work? That is typically previously scheduled. And if you really feel that this was intentional you need to speak to another supervisor or the next higher-up about your concerns. Let them deal with it from there. To all the people saying you could make money off of this, that is one of the biggest issues with our country. People hoping for a reason to try and sue the ass off of someone. I could understand if it were a major traumatic event, but sexual harassment or not, this event should not have caused significant emotional trauma warranting a need to sue to help the OP for loss of income or something.

I think it's safe to assume that Perdix wasn't being completely serious.. Well I doubt it anyways..

Could be true. I just thought that wording was strange. It's doesn't really relate to the issuse. just an observation I had.

Could be true. I just thought that wording was strange. It's doesn't really relate to the issuse. just an observation I had.

I see now how my post has been mis interpreted. I wasn't actually referring to Perdix's post, it was obviously more of a smartass comment than anything. There were other post in responses to comments that were actually serious about using it for a lawsuit. That was who I was speaking to when I said "those of you".

In 20 years she'll be hoping that somebody touches her ass willingly ....

This situation Sucks. If you do nothing to keep your job/laugh it off, they'll keep doing it. If you cause too much 'trouble' in your first friggen week they're likely to let you go. (they'll find a reason) The trick I suppose would be to present a strong presence with them letting them know you are NOT interested in their advances, you are not their playthings. You want to say 'thanks but no thanks' this stays between us as long as it's settled and stops here and now' in as non confrontational a manner as possable. This sort of thing could pretty easily seen as a power play in some ways, and if they know they can get away with it they may continue to, and not just *this* way. Start with asserting yourself, and if that doesn't work then go up the ladder. The goal here is to get them to respect you.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Nip it in the bud now or quit. Saying nothing will only encourage the behavior because they think they can get away with it.

Your reaction depends upon how badly you need the job. If you can do without the job until you find something else, your reactions can range from: A: Big old kick in the balls... B: Saying out loud, "STOP TOUCHING MY ASS YOU PERVERT"... C: Simply telling him to **** off and walking out... D: Calling the police and/or your boyfriend/husband... If you need the job, your reactions can range from: A: Putting up with the slime wad... B: Making sure that you keep your ass positioned away from his hands whenever possible... C: Talking to some co-workers to see how they deal with this idiot (I'm sure you;re not the first)... D: Calling your boyfriend/husband to come and stomp his ass after work... Whatever course of action you take, I wish you good luck!

perdix 29

Boss's defense: "Your Honor, you don't know what HER ASS MEANT to me!"

Ahhh, I see what you did there Mr. Perdix. Bravo and a tip of the hat to you sir.

TwiztedYuri 9

instead of posting about it you should be on the phone with corporate. sexual harassment is serious. he could be a predator.

doglover100 28

Turn him in for sexual harassment.