By apaterra - 04/11/2015 17:30 - United States

Today, I was at work at the library and a patron handed me some change. When I asked what it was for, he said he had found it in one of the urinals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 938
You deserved it 1 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to wonder what kind of idiot reaches into a public urinal to extract some spare change but that's just me.

Note to self: library urinals are NOT wishing wells.

Comments

Please tell me you dropped them and washed your hands. My inner germaphobe is cringing.

He's lying. No rational human would touch it let alone carry it around until they got to you. And if they did, they'd have washed it to the point you don't need to worry about it. Relax, it was a prank.

bigdaddyeric 35

Piss is the most sterile of the human body fluids so calm the hell down and look at it as a bonus for this week, you probably make minimum wage....

Probably would have thrown it in his face if it were me

I hope you washed your hands and thought about sanitizing the change before going any further..it's probs sitting in my wallet isint it?! Nothing dirtier thn money.

He's probably just ******* with you. At least I hope so...

Stick the coins in sanitiser before they infect the other coins they touch and it all becomes #a giant coin plague! I mean we'd all have to go back to trading goods for goods - can you imagine that? Or we'd make up another currency like leaves and keep them in our jogging trousers and wander around pre-historic Earth with Arthur Dent...