By apaterra - 04/11/2015 17:30 - United States

Today, I was at work at the library and a patron handed me some change. When I asked what it was for, he said he had found it in one of the urinals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 938
You deserved it 1 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to wonder what kind of idiot reaches into a public urinal to extract some spare change but that's just me.

Note to self: library urinals are NOT wishing wells.

Comments

It's probably not that bad. I can't imagine where most of the coins/money we touch has been. That's why at my work we have the biggest bottle of 99.9% alcohol sanitiser beside the register.

Maybe he had an overdue book and this was his method of payment.

gary8082 14

He must have thought you were piss poor since you work at the library.

He picked the pennies from pissing area

People are freaking gross. I've had large women hand me sweaty boob money from their bra. Why you would hand a stranger anything that has body fluids all over it is beyond me.

"large women"? No doubt you wouldn't mind if it were attractive women doing the same ;)

when I worked at dairy queen, some lady did that to me during a nice humid 90+ degree day. the money was soaked. I immediately washed my hands! why people think that is okay..I will never know.

I know the spelling is similar, but urinals are for penises and not pennies.

What?! I've been making wishes wrong my whole life.

I hope you haven't been throwing your penis into wishing wells and fountains.

lexiieeex3 32

Definitely not worth any amount of change

IN the urinal??? Hey, if I was pissing money I wouldn't be complaining.

Well at least he didn't piss all his money away.

ElmoSP3 14

If someone did that to me I would be PISSED!! Haha get it? no? okay...