By cumguzzler - 06/03/2009 16:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at this awesome party and I was dancing with this really attractive girl who started making out with me all of a sudden. Five minutes later, my friend told me that the girl had just given him a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 666
You deserved it 11 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

according to the transitive property, you just gave your friend a *******.

Sounds like you and your friend just got a lot closer.

Comments

yeahreally 6

That's lolarious. Once I was at this huge kegger and there was this really long line at all the kegs. I was like second next in line after waiting for 10 minutes and this chick comes up and starts making out with the guy operating the tap. He was a little put off by her but still gave her beer first. I complained stating that not only had I been waiting forever, but that she clearly did not need anything more to drink. He sucked his teeth at me. Then the girl drunkly screamed that she had just given 3 guys head. I couldn't stop laughing for like 20 minutes. He looked like he was going to puke. I'm just glad he didn't let her drink from the tap. This was a story I told every day for like two weeks after that party. It got laughs every time.

oooh.. GROSS! lesson to learn. don't make out with any girl! u dont know where their mouth's been!

Hows his dick taste? haha that sucks man

C'mon.... you know you HAD to have tasted just a hint of dick on her... Just a little. But YOU didn't stop!! HAHA! #48 is right... That girl has probably been through a bag of dicks that night before she even got to your buddy. Okay, I'm sorry. But it is pretty funny. In the future, stay away from *****!

sucks for you. this is why you have to watch out which chicks you chill with at parties.