By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 674

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

boricua_4life407 5

I couldn't help but laugh But you shouldn't be doing that. How old are you anyway, 10? 11? 12? Either way You Deserved It, but I had to laugh

Guys, I think that this one might end up having the biggest YDI to FYL ratio on the site. XD

What goes around comes around. For an asshole like you, it's not going to come around quick enough!

like his life wasn't bad enough as it is, stupid people throwing rocks at him while he sleeps is just low.. I am glad he ran at you with a knife.

NELU_fml 0

LOL, YDI. but seriously, next time have someone record u and post it on Youtube. But yeah, u deseved it, lol

i don't like homeless people either, but you probably shouldn't have done that - ALSO, he shouldn't have tried to STAB you... he's a douche too

I had a rock thrown at me once... I needed like 4 stitches. @OP, Are you retarded?

lol @ 29 I think the general consensus here is that you were wrong. I totally disagree. I mean, what could be more fun than throwing rocks at people! Especially those without a home! No, I totally get your motive here. That bastard was lying there bothering no one, so you should disturb him and potentially harm him. How DARE he lie down in a PUBLIC park?!! What gives him the right to do that?!! This is unconstitutional, and you were just doing what the legal authorities have failed to do!! Good for you!! I shouldn't have to clarify that that was all sarcasm, but from my past experiences, I have learned that many people are a lot ******* stupider than we all think (the OP, for example). So yea, I wasn't serious about any of that. This little ******* prick deserves to receive the same treatment.

YDI, if someone threw a rock at me he'd be lucky not to get shanked. I would have love to see you being chased though.

oopsyipooped 0