By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 676

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

twindaddy 0

Wow, you suck at life. How old are you, 12?

Well that's not funny at all. But seriesly ur a ******* idiot

omgitsseejay 0

dumbass.... he's already homeless, why make his life more miserable. YDI 100%

ydi for ******* with a homeless guy. bet you felt like a big man running away fearing for your life. asshole. too bad he didn't actually catch up to you and throttle the life out of you. piece of shit. i hope you lose your job and home so that one day when YOU'RE homeless some **** can go throw a rock at you someday. but then it would be the icing on the cake if while you were chasing HIM with a knife, you got hit by a truck and died slowly and painfully from massive internal injuries. have a nice day! = ) (BTW, Really, # 10? are homeless people REALLY like hobos? how the **** did nobody else ******* know that? gl in the special olympics this year!!!)

Arinwyn 0

Haha 61. @OP - wtf is your problem?

he was right - it was funny! don't stand in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat!

84 i love you! OP you're a dick and i hope that your parents lose their jobs and invested with Maddoff (sp) and you end up homeless sleeping on a bench. Then some punkass will come throw rocks at you and break your dirty sob self-centered face!