By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 674

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

SomeGuy1234 0

Too bad he didn't catch up to you.

L0veh8te 0

it would have been a FYL if he would have caught your dumbass

Yulia_fml 0

It's ok you guys, don't get so mad at him. Karma's a bitch, she took care of him. Don't worry your little heads about it.

YDI you jackass. good job... now everyone on this website hates you!

A7X5989 0

hope he got you, you're a dick

angel03260 0

10- When you were a baby did your mom drop you on your head? Or are you just really that stupid?

You totally deserve it. Way to be immature and cruel. You're lucky he didn't catch your insensitive, childish self.

LOL you SOOO deserved it! xD wtf, not only should this be against all common sense, but didn't someone teach you not to do this shit when you were little?

why would you think it would be fun to throw a rock at a homeless person.... would you throw a rock at a person who wasn't homeless? Cause what's the difference, they are both humans.

lol, FYL... throwing things at people less important than us is fun. u didnt deserve it

wow...it's like hitler and mussolini have united once more. dude, it is NEVER okay to make people who already have had some shit happen to them feel worse. I mean, really. throwing a rock at him? that's worse than anyone (except maybe you and the op) would treat an animal. someone should boil you in soy sauce.