By Anonymous - 24/07/2009 19:06 - United States

Today, I was at the mall with my friend when I saw my boyfriend in Victoria's Secret - with another girl. They were joking and laughing, and I was really pissed off. So I stormed into the store and slapped him. He looked up at me with an angry and confused expression. It wasn't my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 874
You deserved it 91 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you my friend are an idiot and deserve it...I understand not recognizing him from a distance but by the time you were close enough to slap him..it should have clicked that this guy looked a little different

Comments

NobodyUKnow 0

I wish he would have hit you back. Stupid bitch!

letitbe56 0

Why do you think it's okay to slap your boyfriend? Yelling I'm all for, if he deserves it, but if he slaps you it's abuse. So don't slap him, because that's also abuse. YDI. Moreover, are you so blinded by jealousy that even up close this guy still looked like your boyfriend? Either calm down, or date someone more trustworthy. YDI. Thirdly, what if it had been someone he was just friends with? Lots of girls pick out lingerie with their guy friends so they can have a man's perspective. It doesn't mean he was sleeping with her or dating her. As I said before, words sometimes help. YDI. That's YDIx3. Stupid FML only lets you click it once...

Completely agreed. Why is it ok for you to physically abuse your boyfriend? Domestic violence, much? And why would abuse be your first reaction to seeing your boyfriend in a lingerie store? Finally, why wouldn't you talk to him instead of confronting him? Perhaps, he would have brought a female friend to help him pick out female lingerie for a succubus.

Unless he has an identical twin whom you didn't know about, YDI for sure

fxdxhk90 0

That's what you get for being a total bitch for no reason.

woooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!! EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, so true - yet I love each one. It makes me feel a bit better about myself that I'm not a bitch.