By TowelSinger - 12/02/2012 08:07

Today, I was at a choir convention, and everyone sings the national anthem outside their rooms each night. I was not informed and took a shower. My roommates opened the door, yanked me out, and locked me out of the room to sing wearing just a towel. The guy down the hall was video taping it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 501
You deserved it 4 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iknowimawesome 13

You're going to be a YouTube STAR!

Comments

YouTube star....defently a YouTube sensation XD

This was Kentucky Allstate actually. We sing the National Anthem outside of our rooms in the Hyatt Hotel because of the way the hotel is built. It's circular so the acoustics are cool. :) We sing The National Anthem because it's a song everyone there knows. It has nothing to do with patriotism.

cis1den 0

Dude, your Life sucks! ~ Get a real Job!

The star spangled banner is such a boring poem. It's almost 200 years old. I say it's time we get a new anthem. As for then pulling you out of the shower like that...it better have been women doing it. Even still though they can go **** themselves. I would have kicked some ass, and filed for sexual harassment. You just don't do stuff like that. No one has respect these days.

Sorry to hear that :/ ur roommates seem like a-holes

I participated in Kentucky Allstate in high school! I recognized the tradition when they explained it! It's true, every night in the Hyatt Hotel in Louisville, all the choir members sing The Star Spangled Banner at 11pm because the hotel has 18 floors that all come together in a giant square overlooking the lobby and it makes a great sound when we all sing together :) too bad you had to sing in your towel...

hopef33110 7

Omg they have choir conventions? I wanna go to one!