By TowelSinger - 12/02/2012 08:07

Today, I was at a choir convention, and everyone sings the national anthem outside their rooms each night. I was not informed and took a shower. My roommates opened the door, yanked me out, and locked me out of the room to sing wearing just a towel. The guy down the hall was video taping it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 501
You deserved it 4 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iknowimawesome 13

You're going to be a YouTube STAR!

Comments

havocmike 3

Ydi for being associated with a choral convention. Glee ain't cool

1) It's "Choir", idiot. 2) They do it because they want to be in it for various reasons. For example: school, like to sing, it's their passion/hobby, want to make a name for themselves, do it for their school/church/institution. The fact that you compared it to "Glee" makes you a dumbass for being brainwashed by that show. Moron...

Her life, her interests, her shit, you're a bitch. Basement troll...

...and you're 44 years old? I thought adults are more mature and don't resort to insulting someone's interests. Shame....

OHai15 12

I would have died OP. I cant even do that in my own home.

lizzyturd 2

U should of showed ur body off give them some thing to talk about

Singing the national anthem before bed? You Yanks are well weird.

The OP's location isn't listed. She could very well be in... well, any country with a national anthem, and that list spans every country, perhaps minus a few. I am not an expert in culture.

emmanizzer 6

Nah, man, it's gotta be America. We're "patriotic" enough to do something like that....

Well, true, but my impression of the USA is that you sing the national anthem a lot - I mean more than once a year.

We do that when we're pissed drunk. Don't throw all of us yanks in the same barrel, it's like saying Brits are a bunch of bad teethed overly protocoled people with a lack of good humor and run in circles flapping their arms like ducks as a "work out" in their army- that's not really English people right?

quite right. We english arent quite like that. although i can remember most of the lyrics to the american national anthem, i cant even remember what ours sounds like. americans are ultra patriotic. More so than any other nation. Isnt it socially unacceptable in the states to be unpatriotic .. or rather not actively patriotic?

Honestly I'm not patriotic all that much and I'm from Los angeles. All anyone ever sees about the USA is red necks out of control and drunk. And who shows this? The Media. The next time you watch T.V. Remember they're the ones who show Americans a bad light.

Holy crap I was there an saw that! I thought it was pretty funny lol. Kentucky right?

choir ******* think there the coolest people ever...same with band nerds

I think it depends on where you live, because i was in band and I never met a band nerd that thought they were so cool. And the Choir people were so weird i could have sworn they were licking the carpet. :

hopef33110 7

:p I resent that I was in chorus and is love to sing I never met anyone like what u just said