By Noah - 16/08/2016 18:43 - United States - South Haven

Today, I was at a bar with my girlfriend, and I noticed an obnoxious guy from college I used to hang out with. I tried to avoid eye contact, but all of a sudden he shouted, "There's the guy who puked his margarita back into the glass!" Everyone stared. Yup, that was me, just last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 728
You deserved it 2 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was a "wasted" opportunity to punch that guy. I'm so sorry

You should've responded by throwing up in his drink. That'll show him

Comments

Take some advice from a professional. If you are drinking to the point of vomiting and find yourself in bars on a regular basis, you may want to take some personal inventory and re-evaluate your relationship with alcohol.

I mean, maybe, but we don't even know if the drinking was related to the puking. If OP has a sensitive stomach, it could be anything from carsickness to overindulgence in potato chips to a completely unrelated medical issue. I don't think this story is enough to label them as an alcoholic just yet.

You're right. I do have a sensitive stomach and do not drink on a regular basis. Something tells me I had some flu virus still left in me... I had had the flu a week before. Thanks for publishing, anyway, and thanks for the supportive comments folks.

On the plus side, you got the puke back into the glass. Now everyone knows you as the guy who puked but tried to be nice to the cleaning staff while doing it. Much more dignified.

What a jackass thing to do especially in a public place.

**** your life indeed my friend, however that was very considerate of you to puke into the glass rather than on the floor, on your friends...ect. Hopefully your girlfriend thought it was funny (I'm sure it wasn't to you but to an outsider it kind of is) and didn't give you to much grief.

titrate the dose aka learning how to drink

What part of this happened last week? I thought you hadn't seen him in years.

404wan 19

dude, you made your own reputation. if you dont behave like an idiot nobody can call you out on it.