Nice try

By bonzo - 22/06/2015 14:41 - Australia - Perth

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me after I drove two hours to his house, because he wanted to do it face to face. Then told me that if I wanted, we could have sex one last time, but I would have to leave right after, otherwise it would be weird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 935
You deserved it 2 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

Give him a ******** and then spit in his face

Comments

mds9986 24

you should have said I'm not going to **** you buddy but **** you buddy.

I know how OP feels, for the most part. I live in Mississippi and drove all the way to Oklahoma once, just to get dumped by the girl that had just begged me not to break up with her because she was moving away.

You deserve someone better than him anyway

expertsmilee 26

Well...you DID drive all that way.

I mean, might as well get some dick out of it.

Dick from an asshole, seriously hoping she said pass.

MonstreBelle 28

He let her drive two hours to his house knowing he was just going to break up with her and tell her to leave, unless she wanted to have sex one last time, of course. He's an asshole. When you're breaking up with someone who lives that far away, you should be the one making the trip. That's the nature semi-long and long distance relationships.

In my opinion, if he wanted to break up with her in person he should have driven to her. He had the opportunity to be a good guy - he could have picked her up, taken her for dinner and had a mature conversation - and they could potentially have remained friends. Instead, he chose the douche route.

It's entirely possible that he doesn't have a car. Or the cash for a bus ticket.

Bet he found a way to get to her while they were dating..

Give him a ******** and then spit in his face

Haha snowballing. Kiss him and put it back in his mouth. Although he still got a ******** then. So who really loses?

Better yet, just give him a handjob and then just aim it at him

No, even if what he did was wrong that is sexual assault I'm pretty sure and just generally ****** up if not. It's not like he even cheated on her and of he broke up over the phone, people would shit on him then too. He might be generally stupid for that last remark or was possibly using it to lighten the mood but failed horribly. Fyl though op as that was a shitty way to break up with someone. He should've came to you or met halfway instead of making you drive far to break up with you.

countryb_cth 38

#70 that joke went right over your head

Some people have no class . Better that you drove over there and are, hopefully, done with him , then to drag it out.

From break up sex to booty call. Hopefully you didn't say yes.