By Ben - 01/03/2010 03:46 - United States

Today, I was arrested for DWI in my own apartment complex. I had to be released into the custody of a sober adult, but I wasn't allowed access to my phone to get any numbers. I only have a few memorized. So I was picked up from jail by my ex-girlfriend and her fiancé - my manager at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 021
You deserved it 17 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

this is a huge ydi. don't drive drunk idiot

Go to ******* hell, OP. Here's hoping you wind up with your head inside a tree trunk sooner or later. Two of my friends have died thanks to people like you.

Comments

I don't need to look cute; I'm not trying to impress anyone. Everything you're saying just makes you look more and more like a witless idiot. You're defending the OP as if you are the OP, and your lack of composure really takes the cake. We don't know what the OP was doing, as already mentioned previously, or were you reading? How would you know any better than we would? It's impossible unless you were either the OP themselves or the cop, which I doubt. We are just going with the most common/likely reason to be arrested for a DWI. Public intoxication isn't something to be very proud of anyway.

the OP said in my own apartment building, from the wording i think it was underage drinking, not DWI.

letitbe56 0

Actually, I think DWI means DWI. Otherwise he would have written "underage drinking."

letitbe56 0

Wow, I'm surprised there aren't more YDI's on this. If he was driving drunk, he's lucky that the FML isn't, "Today, while driving drunk, I struck and killed a young man who was on his way to go propose to his girlfriend. FML." Seriously, asshole, you deserve it.

YDI for drunk driving. At least they picked you up.

YDI thats all I got to say Dont drink and drive!

MissyWissyKach 0

whats a DWI? i thought it was DUI

#108: DUI stands for "driving under the influence"... DWI stands for "driving while intoxicated". In some states, there is no difference between the two. In others, a DUI is a lesser offense than a DWI. In states where the terms are used to reflect being under the influence of drugs and alcohol, the DUI is reserved for illegal drugs, where the DWI is reserved for alcohol.

Beli_fml 0

I completely agree with snickerdoodles. I mean driving drunk...? come on dude! that's bull.

Cute quote 14 but it's "innocent until proven guilty."