By dangit - 01/03/2010 05:01 - United States

Today, I was wearing my favorite silk sweater, one I actually paid full price for. I sat down in my desk chair to work, and when I tried to get up I felt a strange pull. A corner of my sweater is still stuck in the screw at the back of the chair, the rest is in the trash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 3 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The best time to wear a stripper sweater is all the time... One with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kind.. Cause when you're wearing! That one... special... sweater...

ladidadida 0

everyone's so mean but i understand you. it's devastating.

Comments

bebz_fml 0

you ruined a sweater, its not that bad..

wow u paid full price for a sweater riped off much rolls eyes*

lickmyjock 0

You need to get laid. After you do you won't really care about your sweater so much.

... don't you allways pay full price? O_o

elenaa_fml 0

I think OP means she usually buys things that are on sale.

MrsUchiha 0

I was gonna' say that too. I think ^ they're right.

Does this mean you usually steal your clothes

#21 number 9 clearly says it may have been

ladidadida 0

everyone's so mean but i understand you. it's devastating.

Why would you even wear a silk sweater? Surely cotton and wool are much better at keeping you warm?

The best time to wear a stripper sweater is all the time... One with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kind.. Cause when you're wearing! That one... special... sweater...

Can you even have a silk sweater? Silk is a pretty expensive fabric that is not often worn as a knit because people like to show of how shiny it is in things like blouses and dresses. I have never seen a silk sweater. Plus if silk sweaters do exist, if a sweater becomes unraveled, a taylor or seamstress could easily fix it with a picture of the original.

They exist and feel heavenly but they are something you need to really be careful with

buy yourself a needle and thread and turn it into some silk draws.

Beli_fml 0

ohhhh nooooooo you ruined a sweater?!?!?that you actually paid the amount that you were supposed to pay...? how could you...!!!! gosh. like get over it it's just a sweater....even if it is silk, it's just a sweater.