By lollipopp56 - 26/03/2009 06:09 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I wanted to surprise my boyfriend by dressing up in sexy lingerie. When I went to answer the door he was standing there with a shocked expression, his friends parked in the driveway had the same expression as well. He came to break up with me. He told me after we had sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 149 324
You deserved it 13 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tucatz 0

And in the meantime his friends hung out in the driveway, right? Pure class that is. Be glad the jackass is gone.

Bubs_fml 0

Sounds like he deserves a Falcon Punch.

Comments

dont listen to people like #63 and #1. that guy is a serious douche. i know that if you really liked this guy, you'd have a hard time hearing this but you're soooo much better off without him. do yourself a favor and kick him in the balls. it'll be more satisfying than getting laid was, i guarantee it.

you had sex with him while his friends waited in the driveway? who does that??

wickedlove 0

Castrate him. And be a bit more...difficult.

realsauce 0

that is messed up! I would have said hell no, cause u had 2 know something was up with all his friends in the car!

really. You make it sound like it was his fault. (teenage)guys minds are driven by their penis's. everybody knows that--denying it and letting him have sex with you doesnt make that any less true. and the whole friends coming too does make it seem kinda obvious as well.

0hnine_0hfive 0

WHAT AS EFFIN A**HOLE !!!!! OMiGOODNESS BE GLAD HE IS GONE but when u saw his friends you shouldnt have had sex knowign they was waiting out side.... kinda suspicious aint it

InigoMontoya 0

To paraphrase a James Bond quote, you didn't really think he'd break up with you before the sex, did you?

What an opportunist =), still an arsehole tho....