By fmlll - 28/08/2009 15:08 - United States

Today, I wanted to be creative. I hid an engagement ring for my girlfriend inside one of her running shoes. I expected her to find it and wake me up, but she didn't. Later, when I asked if there was anything in her shoe, she responded, "There was a rock. I just shook it out outside. Why?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 099
You deserved it 59 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm really sorry to say it, but YDI, come on, a ******* shoe? I'd probably shake a "rock" off too without giving 2 flying ducks about it.

dakrock13 0

Comments

Shmoopie4 0

I guess you were trying to be creative, but...you failed miserably. Seriously? Her SHOE? Sorry, but YDI because that was a dumb idea. Most people, upon putting on their shoe and feeling something hard and rock-like pressing on their foot, will REMOVE SAID OBJECT because it is most likely a rock, NOT AN ENGAGEMENT RING.

Lovebug27 0

omg that's so sad but so funny!!!!!

You, sir, are a blithering ******* idiot.

nanoflacka 0
shanedawsonfan 0

That's good for u being cretive but a shoe really? Cmon u can do better than that

thats so gross.. shoes..really? and running shoes at that? geez ... You Completely Deserve It!!! i agree with others.. please don't try to be creative...

Whatta dumbasss. Go look for it stupid. Btw what does OP mean?

I voted YDI after reading the first line...

Even if she had found it, that is just stupid to put it in a shoe... A ******* SHOE? Oh c'moon, why can't you just go show her a ring and ask "Do you want to marry me?" Seriously, YDI.

mcsnelly 5

Well, apparently his girlfriend likes running..sooo maybe she's REALLY into running and it actually makes sense for them.

BikerMike 0

I bet the **** will ask for you to buy another ring