By Anonymous - 12/01/2010 02:25 - Canada

Today, I walked in on my parents necking in the living room. I promptly covered my eyes and muttered something about my innocence being stolen from me. My dad looked up from the couch, and mentioned that he had heard my innocence being stolen by Jake, my boyfriend from 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 304
You deserved it 40 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm probably the only freak who thought the most interesting part of this FML was the OP's use of the word necking. Oh and your dad wins.

I don't know if I approve of you seeing this Jake guy in subject.

Comments

nonameLiz 0

YDI for being loud. BROWNIE POINTS FOR DAD

suesblues 0
faolbushcraft 0

My daughter decided in high school that she was gay. I had to listen to her and her girlfriend, and they were not quite. They turned up the music, but it was pointed the wrong way, away from the door, so it may have masked the sound for them, but it was a low volume sound to me. Of course, if it had been a guy, he would not have been in her bedroom.

"Of course, if it had been a guy, he would not have been in her bedroom." Sex with a guy is not ok, but sex with a girl is? Seriously...? What kind of double standards are those?

I think the reason is probably "a girl won't get her pregnant"

nonameLiz 0
lem0n_fml 0

I disagree with everyone shouting double standards here. A girl cannot get his daughter pregnant. However, I do disagree with faolbushcraft's first sentence. "Decided," really? She DECIDED to be gay? It's not a choice, sweetheart.

not a choice? pray expand that a little more.

Being gay is not a choice like being straight is not a choice.

britterss 0

why is it bad that your parents are still attracted to each other?? grow up!!!!

Drea_Gucci 0

I'm madd they heard you thou! your suppose to do it at the guys house. Lls your dad is tooo cooool

at least he didnt care. but tht is embarassing. ;)