By Anonymous - 12/01/2010 02:25 - Canada

Today, I walked in on my parents necking in the living room. I promptly covered my eyes and muttered something about my innocence being stolen from me. My dad looked up from the couch, and mentioned that he had heard my innocence being stolen by Jake, my boyfriend from 2 years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 304
You deserved it 40 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm probably the only freak who thought the most interesting part of this FML was the OP's use of the word necking. Oh and your dad wins.

I don't know if I approve of you seeing this Jake guy in subject.

Comments

If they knew you had "fun" with jake and assuming you aren't that old and if you make a comment like that years later I'd guess you're what, 16-17 now? Seems to me its more like a "MLIA" then a "FML" if your parents are ok with it really, some people are of alot worse when it comes to such stuff.

thats what you get for being a smart ass to your olds hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yakturk43 0
JFry 0
Reynard12 0

Good for your Dad, did you honestly consider yourself the second immaculate conception? Or would it be better if your parents no longer felt any interest in each other and their union withered to a hollow shell of day to day routine and convience, because, hey, at least that isn't icky for their brattish offspring to be confronted with as a notion.

You, sir, are a win. I literally made an account just to say that. WIN

theblazian 0

It is indeed win.... but not as much win as her pops. And fyl indeed..... your parents knew the truth the whole time AND JUST DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT! How horrible your life must be.

go dad! maybe next time you'll walk outta the room without making an interruption.