By Anonymous - 21/05/2015 20:41 - United States

Today, I waited tables for the first time at my new restaurant job. I asked a group of older men what they would like. One replied, "A slice of that ass". I'm 19 and a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 029
You deserved it 3 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have just brushed it off and said sorry sir, I believe you may be in the wrong place for that dish. Try ordering something on the menu please

Comments

kotake 7

Don't see why your age + gender matter as long as you're not below the age of 18.... But yeah that is pretty creepy to hear no matter who you are. Honestly just shrug and move on, it's all you can really do when stuff like that happens.

Believe it or not, it's acceptable for a heterosexual male to be just a little weirded out by advances from gay people. I'm all for letting gay people be happy, but dammit don't act surprised if I'm caught of guard or even creeped out a little.

They meant that any gender would be creeped out by that. It would've been worse if OP was below the age of consent, but otherwise I think they meant it doesn't matter much. OP had every right to feel violated, but women don't really enjoy being harassed either. That's why gender shouldn't matter.

I agree with you, kotake. It's a bit weird to heard that, whatever you're a man or a woman or if it is homosexual or heterosexual! Sorry for my English, I'm swiss...

I think he may have meant steak...or depending on the menu something like that...

Happens to a guy; "just brush it off" Happens to a girl; "he should go to jail for sexual Harrassment."

That's from a feminazi's point of view. From the seemingly everyday internet-man: - for a guy: "Those guys are creepy gays." - for a woman: "Gimme some of that ass too!" "Well ofc they say that, you're a waitress, get over it."

#31 is correct. Yet, if it happens to a guy from a woman?

Notice how they are being voted down, and a LOT of people tell that to women as well including on FML.

#31 you're exactly right. Everyone is telling the guy to brush it off or get over it but if OP was a girl there would be a completely different response

Actually a lot of people insist that women should take that sort of inappropriate behavior as a compliment.

I would take that as a complement old guy or not he says you got a nice ass

JUst be grateful he didn't work in a slab of sausage with that comment.

Congratulations, you now have a taste of what everyday sexism feels like for women. Please use this experience wisely and think twice before making your own hilarious comments about anybody else's ass.

Well try not to look so good then xD