By jobless - 20/01/2009 16:52 - France

Today, I've been dating a girl for a year and she's only touched my penis twice. Once by accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 052
You deserved it 12 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

Oh, shut up. If you can't stand to be with a girl who has morals, you don't deserve her.

popcorn_fml 0

it may be hard for some of you to believe but you CAN have a relationship without sex.

Comments

It's kind of immature to say you should dump a girl because she's not giving you a handjob. Obviously, for it to last a year with little to no action, there has to be something more to the relationship than just sex. I can understand where you're coming from; I'm in a similar situation. I'm a horny little minx but I'm dating a good little Christian boy who can kiss me like I've never been kissed before...which makes everything a little more...interesting...but I wouldn't break up with him over it. Honestly.

ashleyloller 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

WTF.. don't know where you're coming from, but the nice people at the police station call that sexual abuse =]

AlexC_fml 0

at least she's not screwing anyone else, right?

17Master 0

Just a year? Doesn't seem too bad. How old are you, anyway?

dani_fizzle 0

maybe its cuz SHE has a penis, so she doesn't really need yours for the satisfaction O.o

husby08 0

dude come on! i have been in your situation and not all girls that won't touch your **** are prudes! some like to wait! yeah it does suck but you learn to deal

Sorry, but don't be an ass. If you like her enough to stay with her for a year, you should care enough about her feelings to not be so worried about the sex. When it happens it'll happen, and you'll be glad you waited until she wanted to. I dated a guy for a year and I was sorry I let it go so far as it did. If you like her, know that she'll be happier doing everything when she is completely ready. Or else you'll lose her. If you can't take it, don't waste her time and let her go find a guy that respects and loves her.

Shadow_Sniper 0

Simple: dump her and get a dirty broad.