By jobless - 20/01/2009 16:52 - France

Today, I've been dating a girl for a year and she's only touched my penis twice. Once by accident. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 050
You deserved it 12 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

Oh, shut up. If you can't stand to be with a girl who has morals, you don't deserve her.

popcorn_fml 0

it may be hard for some of you to believe but you CAN have a relationship without sex.

Comments

onlyinyourdreams 0

what a nice girl she is. hold on girly, dont let go!

So are you saying that girls/women that will have sex are not nice? I'm 22, in a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend & we have sex all the time. He is the only person I have ever slept with. I consider myself a very nice & helpful person. I hate this stereotype that women put on ourselves & others that sex is something to be hidden & virginity is the most precious thing about our bodies. Everyone has sex eventually & as long as you're be responsible & safe about it, there's no reason to be ashamed or be judged about it.

Stop complaining about her behind her back. I will say this; I would become frustrated if I was dating someone for a year without anything happening, and I'm a girl. However, I wouldn't talk about it behind the guys back, and complain, I would talk to him about it. I'm sure the girl has a reason, maybe she's just nervous about it. Maybe you have to take the first step! And above all, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

As many others have pointed our, shes not being a prude; she simply has morals and standards. She may be looking for more of a commitment, she could be scared, or she could just want to wait a while. Theres nothing prudish about being cautious. If thats what you think, no wonder youre on this site rather than with a girl - youre too much of an ass wipe to hold on to any girl worth holding on to.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I cannot believe people think so lowly of a person with morals. I have a line i will not cross with guys granted i don't mind fooling around more than this girl but i am tired of being told i am not worth dating because i want the relationship to mean something before i do certain things. Seriously, why is it such a bad thing to have morals?

A relationship shouldn't revolve around sex. If your girlfriend wants to wait to have sex (for whatever reason), you should respect her decision. Talk to her about this.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
deja54 0

Why on earth do so many of you think having a normal sex life and having morals can't happen at the same time? If you don't have a sex life that keeps you happy, move on and find someone you can get along with and you can share a decent sex life with. And screw the rest of you who don't understand that.