By Anonymous - 19/10/2014 01:23 - United States - South Salem

Today, I tried to propose to my girlfriend, but I was so nervous that I had a panic attack, fainted and split my head open. My girlfriend then fainted at the sight of the blood. An onlooker had to call an ambulance for both of us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 278
You deserved it 4 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you two are a match made in heaven

jack_jill05 14

That sounds like a mess, OP! It sounds like you both are okay, seeing as you posted and found out what happened. hope your head gets better & she says yes!

Comments

Mc2013 18

There's or there is. Not their. - Their implies a person. Their phone, their engagement ring, their FML.

Woops! Thank you for noticing! .....But seriously, how much free time do you have to go around and correct other comments?

Mc2013 18

I only comment on the ones that are really stupid mistakes. Not a whole bunch of free time but when I can correct someone so they don't appear uneducated again, I do so.

Want a cookie too while you're at it, champ?

i hate ppl that think they're so much better than you. like seriously. grab a girl, a cold one, and a life....big deal there their theyre who gives a flying f*ck?

#64 You know the meaning of life man, keep on livin' the dream!

Mc2013 18

Yes! I love cookies. I think I'll go buy some while I correct both of your spelling mistakes. :)

Sounds like you two are head over heals for each other

bigmike25 11

This is better then Romeo and Juliet!! :D

That is the most romantic injury story I've ever heard.

On the plus side, it sounds like you two are perfect for each other.

I'm not sure that I've read of two people falling that hard for each other.

NellieeNell 18

Great story to tell your kids and grandkids lol. Glad to see you're okay though & good luck!!