By Anonymous - 02/01/2014 09:50 - United States - Southerly North Slope Bo

Today, I tried proving to my best friend that I wasn't a lesbian by telling her I once liked her brother. She was mad because I never told her and now she's calling him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 089
You deserved it 6 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saraitkddh 47

a best friend is someone who is supposed to know if you are a lesbian or straight without having you proving it to her...

Comments

Shepardspie71 8

Why do u have to prove anything to her ? If she loves u she will support u

And that got her mad because you didn't like her BETTER that her her brother? :)

She's calling her brother to tell him you had a crush on him? What is this, middle school?

Your friend sound like a drama starter.... Mad cause you didn't tell her something and as soon as you do, she goes to spread it around...? Drop her.

You dug yourself a grave there...but the word here is liked him not went out with him...

Maybe she's the lesbian and wants you to be a lesbian too..?

Some best friend she is if she's mad... but if he likes you too, then it should work out, right?

I have a friend that is just like that. Trying to hook me and my single friends with somebody else. I really don't mind even if he spill the beans with somebody that I like. About the fact of you being a lesbian, as your best friend she should already know or at least have a gut feeling. You don't need to prove anything. I think your friend is just being silly.