By cheaphubbyswife - 04/04/2009 09:19 - Canada

Today, I took my son for a walk to tell him about the passing of our family dog. As we were walking by the river, Ozzy (our deceased dog) was laying on the riverbank. My son thought he just ran away and we found him. Turns out my husband was too cheap to pay the 100$ vet disposal fees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 752
You deserved it 5 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TryToBeKind 0

1st - I feel terrible for your son! 2nd - I feel terrible for YOU for having to be tehre when he witnessed this. 3rd - I'd make your HUSBAND explain to your son exacty why he was too selfish to cover the costs of the basics adn why he didn't care about your son enough to do things right. Seriously. He disgusts me.

marykateex3 0

...your husband didn't want to pay to fees AND he didn't even bother burying him? That's ridiculous. I agree with #3 - make HIM explain.

Comments

Oh, please. Pets are not people! As far as I can tell, it is not customary to allow a pet to eat at the dinner table, nor is it customary to allow a pet to sleep in your bed or shower in your shower. So what is with the double-standard? People have gotten too soft these days, growing attached to inferior lifeforms. For f**k's sake! Most pets get better treatment than actual human beings!

thats sad my dog died we buried him in the backyard because we didn't have the heart to bury him anywhere else. except he was hit by a car i want to kill that bitch i still feel sad about it because i saw him die

greendaygirl112 0

DIVORCE!!!!! ur husband is a douchebag

JEW!!!! (it's ok, I can make these jokes cuz I'm Jewish XP)

zombiecakes1 0

This fml disturbed me. Not to mention, how are you going to explain that to your son now?

Jerk? $100 is a lot of money in this economy. Why waste it on disposing of a body?

Aaron_Luvz_U 9

WOW! that's ****** up! I'd kick his ass when I got home

AllieTheAwesome 0

Aw that sucks. Don't divorce him over something dumb. Humans are animals but just because dogs and humans are animals doesn't make them equal. And all the people flipping out, would you flip out if someone flushed a fish down the toilet?