By cheaphubbyswife - 04/04/2009 09:19 - Canada

Today, I took my son for a walk to tell him about the passing of our family dog. As we were walking by the river, Ozzy (our deceased dog) was laying on the riverbank. My son thought he just ran away and we found him. Turns out my husband was too cheap to pay the 100$ vet disposal fees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 752
You deserved it 5 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TryToBeKind 0

1st - I feel terrible for your son! 2nd - I feel terrible for YOU for having to be tehre when he witnessed this. 3rd - I'd make your HUSBAND explain to your son exacty why he was too selfish to cover the costs of the basics adn why he didn't care about your son enough to do things right. Seriously. He disgusts me.

marykateex3 0

...your husband didn't want to pay to fees AND he didn't even bother burying him? That's ridiculous. I agree with #3 - make HIM explain.

Comments

CaptainAwesome2 0

Karma's only a bitch if you are!

CaptainAwesome2 0

Im sure some crappy chinese restaraunt would be happy to have your dog!!!

CaptainAwesome2 0

That's the first problem. You named your dog after a crack head.

funny_girly1 0

I feel so bad for your son and you! Your husband..not so much. Really sorry about your dog!

jackeechan 10

What the **** is wrong with him!? Cheap asshole.

RyanPm40 4

Christ, calm the **** down people. Yeah, it's kind of shitty that the husband did that, but you make it seem like he's the lowest of the low. 100 dollars is a lot of money to spend to get rid of something; I know I wouldn't pay it and I love dogs. While I probably would have BURIED said dog, I don't think this man's an awful person. Maybe just not very bright. You make it seem like he molested his son for god sakes.

Kage336 2

The dollar sign comes before the number...$100.

I seriously cannot believe that there are people that completely selfish & heartless!!!! This will affect both you & your son forever!!!!! Sending strength to both of you!!!! So sorry that happened!!!!!