By cheaphubbyswife - 04/04/2009 09:19 - Canada

Today, I took my son for a walk to tell him about the passing of our family dog. As we were walking by the river, Ozzy (our deceased dog) was laying on the riverbank. My son thought he just ran away and we found him. Turns out my husband was too cheap to pay the 100$ vet disposal fees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 752
You deserved it 5 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TryToBeKind 0

1st - I feel terrible for your son! 2nd - I feel terrible for YOU for having to be tehre when he witnessed this. 3rd - I'd make your HUSBAND explain to your son exacty why he was too selfish to cover the costs of the basics adn why he didn't care about your son enough to do things right. Seriously. He disgusts me.

marykateex3 0

...your husband didn't want to pay to fees AND he didn't even bother burying him? That's ridiculous. I agree with #3 - make HIM explain.

Comments

#127, i think it's fairly amoral to go ballistic on someone for simply stating that the family dog should get some respect, even in death.

Whose going ballistic? Perhaps you should look that word up.

A. dogs dont have souls B. money saver The kid will forget about the dog soon enough and the money can go towards a holiday, everyone wins.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

News flash: Humans don't have one either

That was really sad. What was your husband thinking? Ok not to be willing to pay stupid $100's on fees, but not even bury the poor dog? As for your son, he will be ok. Many kids had pets that died and we all got over it. Besides kids have to learn about death as well.

Kitty34_fml 0

I would divorce him. Honestly. I don't care what other commenters are saying - I would divorce him in an instant. How disgusting and heartless. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hahaha I wouldn't pay $100 to dispose of a human body let alone a dog's

Its people like 135 that let me believe people are definitely good inside...

aaw thts terrible...u shud of had a little doggy funeral and buried him properly....aaww poor kid