By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 01:49 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to Taco Bell since it's her favorite place to eat. I thought it'd be cute to get one of the sauce packets that says "Will you marry me?" on it and give it to her all cute-like. She thought it was adorable. While we were leaving, she threw it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 983
You deserved it 25 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you expected her to do what with it exactly?

Seti_fml 0

Did you expect her to keep it and cherish it forever? It was a sauce packet! what was she going to do with it since you obviously had already eaten the food she would have put it on.

Comments

delfinofrank 0

if you're going to propose, don't do it at some crappy mexican fast food joint. God, even chipotle or baja fresh are better choices.

sorry he's not high enough class for you. I'm pretty sure he said it was his girlfriends favorite place to eat too

Cat0004 0

She doesn't want to be reminded of this terrible day where her boyfriend proposed to her at Taco Bell with a sauce packet....am I the only one who thinks this is absurd?

jmn207 0

read everybody elses effing comments then re-ask that question to yourself. Do you feel like an idiot after doing so?

Well, give it to her mum and see what she thinks about that! Plus, Taco Bell sucks, dude.

just because its her favorite place to eat, it doesnt mean thats how she wants to be proposed to. i would be not too enthusiastic about that....

Huh. You're obviously wise enough to recognize that the proposal itself is more important than the place, so i'm kinda surprised you're hung up about the sauce packet. It's just a sauce packet. I do suspect that if you give her a ring, she'll hold onto it.

uhhh how is ur life f'd. did you want her to make it into a goddam necklace? it's a sauce packet go cry in the corner pussy.

wait, did you actually propose, or did you just give it to her to be cute? if you were just being cute, then whatever, she threw it out, it's not like she could keep it forever, it's friggin sauce. if you proposed then maybe you should have thought twice about that plan - the ring pop at the zoo idea was cute, but a sauce packet at taco bell is a little dodgy unless there is some special meaning to you both. either way, at least she appreciated the thought and didn't get on her like ring pop girl and say "today, my boyfriend proposed. we were at taco bell. instead of a ring he gave me a packet of hot sauce. FML"

crownme 0

Wow. . .don't eat at taco bells! && certaintly don't freakin propose there

So were you seriously proposing? That's sad you chose to do it like that. And even if she said 'yes,' did you really expect her to keep a piece of trash? Re-propose at Chipotle next time. Maybe then she'll keep the napkin that you write, "Hey bitch, marry me" on.

basically, you're retarded if you expected anything else