By what if I'm being eaten from the inside out? oh my god - 05/04/2013 18:51 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I took an incredibly painful dump. After I cleaned myself up, I got up and was about to flush, until I saw something moving around in one of the logs of poop. It looked like an earthworm. It wasn't there when I sat down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 688
You deserved it 4 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Most likely you have a disease. The name is absent me currently. And go to a doctor NOW. Very easy to spread and I surely hope you wash your hands now. Source: brothers sister had this disease.

So you had it? ... You said brothers sister... Either that's you or your sister.

thosedogtags 8

A disease?! My oh my... No hope. Absolutely no hope left.

CharresBarkrey 15

It's not a "disease," it's a parasite. Worms aren't a disease.

perdix 29

Tapeworm. You're gonna miss the little fella. Now you're going to get fat when you eat too much.

Wizzlbang 10

Not a tapeworm, Tapeworms are large and look nothing like earth worms. Whatever it was there's most likely more, and they should see a doctor asap.

beej821410 6

Get some medication ASAP worms are so dangerous and easily passed on. Bump up your hygiene too!!

Capt_Oblivious 10

That's not normal. Should probably get that checked out.

Sounds like you ate some undercooked meat. Time to get to the doctor asap and get treated for tapeworms.

Wizzlbang 10

Tape worms look nothing like what he described. There are slews of different kinds if intestinal worms.

Wizzlbang 10

Sounds like you picked up Whipworms someplace, OP. Go see a doctor, most intestinal parasites aren't too serious or too hard to get rid of. most.

Ha, ERs take longer than a doctor's appointment. How about you just go to the urgent care?

Don't know about you but my turds don't usually move on their own.