By thanks4support - 14/05/2014 13:12 - United States - Grove City

Today, I took a pregnancy test because I'd missed a few periods, gained weight, and been moody. Turns out I'm just fat and moody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 601
You deserved it 11 668

thanks4support tells us more.

OP here, first off I am not overweight, just gained about ten pounds shortly out of nowhere. Thank you to all of those who did have health concerns I am looking into all that.

Top comments

rhcpgurl 18

I'd still go to the doctors too see whats going on unless you want to be on an "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" episode

She thought she was taking sperm pills but it turned out they were just tic-tacs.

Comments

Maca root powder is great for balancing hormone problems. 1tbsp in a smoothie one a day, 3 days on, 3 days off. It makes you feel like young again. Only downside is it helps with fertility and raises libido so if you don't want a baby you have to be good with your birth control.

Moody you can do something about, but if you really need help find someone to talk to - it really does help. But I'm still voting YDI because fat you can control, and gaining weight is probably messing with your emotions... even on a subconscious level.

Coeliacchic93 21

not all people can control their weight perfectly. lots of health conditions can make it very difficult to lose/gain or maintain their weight. the female endocrine system is very complex and if OP does have something like PCOS it is far from her fault.

twinprimes 1

You should talk to your doctor - especially with the missed periods, you could have PCOS

it could always be a false negative

You really shouldn't only take one test.

droxursox319 8

Definitely go to the doctor - might be a thyroid problem or PCOS (sounds more like the latter).

Hey fat and moody is better than pregnant if you're not planning it.

Went to the doc, am pregnant in fact! Problems solved

cucumber10 9