By thanks4support - 14/05/2014 13:12 - United States - Grove City

Today, I took a pregnancy test because I'd missed a few periods, gained weight, and been moody. Turns out I'm just fat and moody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 601
You deserved it 11 668

thanks4support tells us more.

OP here, first off I am not overweight, just gained about ten pounds shortly out of nowhere. Thank you to all of those who did have health concerns I am looking into all that.

Top comments

rhcpgurl 18

I'd still go to the doctors too see whats going on unless you want to be on an "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" episode

She thought she was taking sperm pills but it turned out they were just tic-tacs.

Comments

I had it happen to me also and I was diagnosed with PCOS and low thyroid. I also have a hormonal imbalance and it sucks. Talk to your doctor and get tested. Good luck, op!

You might want to go get checked for PCOS. I have not had a cycle since January, and was starting to have mood swings. I went to the doctor and found out I have PCOS.

SauceySarah 30

obesity was never mentioned. she only said she had gained weight..

Being fat and moody shouldnt make you miss periods though...

kellyem2 20

You should probably talk to your doctor. Being overweight can make you miss periods, but that's usually because there's something else wrong medically.

Maybe your serotonin is low? Serotonin is one of the brains "happy chemicals" and it affects weight gain. Try taking walks in the early morning.

What the heck dyou think the word fat means? It's shorter than obese so I would hope you did, but if she says, and I quote " I'm just fat and moody," sounds like she's fat to me... or did I miss something?

You're not pregnant. You shouldn't say your life sucks