By needanewride - 16/11/2012 02:40 - United States - Newton Center

Today, I took a crowded train home. I was holding on to the rail when an old man started rubbing his crotch across my hand. I moved my hand but he moved too and kept doing it. When I moved my hand higher, he started licking it. I had to wait ten minutes for the next stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 289
You deserved it 3 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

The old boy probably hasn't had a hard on in 30 years, he just didn't want to waste good wood. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

More fun with public transit. You should've headbutted him.

You should've been more assertive the first time he tried something. Don't let weird old men disturb you on the public transportation. If he gets away with it he'll just do it more, and that ain't right.

challan 19

You may not be very strong OP, but if you punch him in the nose and follow through with your elbow, you will break it. You need to defend yourself against perverts or I will be reading about you in the paper.

So? All he wanted was to be able to self-fellate, and I'm sure he can't do that in his old age. Ergo, rub his crotch and then lick his hand. Be glad you were able to help a senior citizen reach sexual fulfillment!

Ya, uh no. Not cool to any extent. And gross

This is why I carry pepper spray, a stun gun, and a. 380 with me.

Just move away to the next cabin or Something!

That's when you **** your elbow and "streeeetch" it right into his nose.

QueenShmoobie 6

I don't understand why people are reacting so violently to this. There is no need to harm the man at all (well, not yet anyway). He might just be a little demented in his old age and not know what is appropriate in public anymore. OP definitely should have said something along the lines of "sir, that is not appropriate behavior in a public setting", but hurting the poor old man seems a little extreme unless he doesn't stop or gets violent himself.