By needanewride - 16/11/2012 02:40 - United States - Newton Center

Today, I took a crowded train home. I was holding on to the rail when an old man started rubbing his crotch across my hand. I moved my hand but he moved too and kept doing it. When I moved my hand higher, he started licking it. I had to wait ten minutes for the next stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 289
You deserved it 3 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

adam_tajyar 10

You deserve it if you let him keep on doing that. You should've punched him in the balls and dropped him like a bad habit.

What is wrong with you should of yelled at him and told people what he was doing, if your so stupid not say anything you deserve that.

You know how society says to always respect the elderly, and I agree with that, but incidents such as this just sometimes make it SO hard (no pun intended).

You should've said (or shouted) something! Not even a glare or a disgusted/annoyed look his way, OP?

conqueror57 11

Get a backbone and publicly humiliate that man by calling him out. He continues to do this to people because he gets away with it.

perdix 29

You had ten minutes and nowhere to go, why not give the old boy a friendly handjob on the train? He's going to be dead soon, so why not give him something nice to go out on?

yousuck44 11

But he might die from the sheer pleasure of it. You know old boy can't keep it up like he used to.

perdix 29

#58, you are exactly right! Wouldn't that be just the best way to go out? Would I rather die in a hospital bed in a pool of my own filth, or have my heart explode because I'm getting jacked off by a hot, young woman? I'll take the latter, thank you very much!

Hell no. you should have knocked the mother ****** in the balls.

perdix 29

Heck, yeah! Violence never solved anything. She could have handled this sticky situation to create an outcome that would result in a happy ending.

ViviMage 38

That is assault/battery and I would have used self defense and punched him

1R1X0X0 10

I don't know how people can write a FML about these things, crying about their awful experiences but don't have the guts to tell people like the creeper on the train to stop doing this. Yeah, I'll probably be thumbed down by now, but that has to be said.

1R1X0X0 10

Oh, and why the hell get comments about hitting the stranger in the genitals or even in the face thumbed up rather than logical comments about moving seats?! Don't unterstand some people here..

It was crowded and OP was standing. From what it says it sounds like there was no way to move seats.

I would have punched him after that. If he can't take the hint that moving your hand means stop, perhaps a swift "oops my fist slipped right into your face... So sorry" will do the trick.